Saturday, June 26, 2010

Special Delivery

Tomorrow for the first time I will be receiving my fertility meds through the mail (FedEx.) My new RE recommended mail ordering the meds through Walgreens Specialty Pharmacy because they are cheaper that way. From my calculations, we are saving about $100 ordering this way. We are thankful for that since we are paying for everything out of pocket. The magical juice is on it's way across the country right now. Let's hope the magic doesn't decide to make it all the way here.

I had my screening ultrasound yesterday on CD2. This is the first time I had an ultrasound at the new RE office. I was nervous just because out of all of the people I dealt with at the last office the ultrasound tech. was my favorite. I went into the appt. just thinking "I want Connie." I didn't want somebody new. I am so excited though because I am really pleased with the new tech. She made me feel comfortable right from the start, talked to me the entire time, and then sat down with me to talk about the results and the meds. She is a keeper. It is funny how hard it is to have someone else enter the circle of IF trust. She's in.

So today is CD3. This is probably my least favorite time of the cycle. Still on my period, haven't started meds yet...just waiting to begin the process. Thankfully, we have family in town so we have many distractions. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

P.S. Go U.S.A. soccer team tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment