Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Makeover

Sorry, I have not posted in a while. It has just been too difficult to get my thoughts/feelings out there. Update: We had our 2nd IUI in May and it failed. We decided to talk to our parents and let them in on our little IF secret. I will post more about that later. I am a teacher and have just been trying to close out the school year on a positive note. There are 5 and half days left of school and then I can give more time to blogging because I feel it is a healthy thing for me.

I did decide that I had to give my blog a makeover. I needed something new and feel this template is more me. The picture is not my husband and I but represents us and our time well wasted together. Hopefully soon we will be able to add another set of feet to that picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment