Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Running out of patience...

After our 2nd failed IUI in May, hubby and I decided to take the month of June off from meds/procedures and try naturally. My doctor is out of the country anyway and we have decided to get a second opinion from another highly recommended RE. Our appointment isn't until next Thursday so once again we are just waiting and waiting and waiting. I am not sure what this RE will tell us. Maybe he will want to put us through more testing. Maybe he will tell us we need to just try naturally again for a length of time. Maybe he will tell us we need to move forward with different treatments. The thoughts are just racing through my mind lately of what this appointment could bring. I am hopeful. I am anxious. I am running out of patience.

The good thing about next Thursday is it is my last day of work for this school year! My husband and I are both teachers so we get to relax this summer. It will be the perfect time to rejuvinate ourselves. I know we can deal with this thing called infertility, I just don't want to. I think we both need this summer to remember all of the things going right in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment