Friday, July 9, 2010

Vacation Here We Come!

My husband and I leave tomorrow morning for a 1 week vacation with his parents and brother/brother's fiance. It is a much needed vacation. :)

I am so sorry that I won't be here to support all of you for a week but just know that I will be thinking of all of my IF friends and you will be in my prayers. I will catch up with everyone's blogs/lives when I get back next Friday. :)

At least this trip will help one week of the 2ww go quickly (or so I hope!) We will only have a few more days after we get back from the trip to wait until we can test. There are a few things that the doctor told me I couldn't participate in on the trip due to my stimulated ovaries/the chance that I could be pregnant (fingers crossed.) So, I will be at the cabin by myself a lot, which is okay because I am planning on reading (which is one of my favorite things to do in the summer.) I am bummed the cabin does not have internet access...off to the wilderness I go!

Wishing all of you a wonderful week full of laughter, optimism, rain for your flowers, and sunshine for your soul. See you in a week! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet ending to your post! I hope you guys have a fabulous vacation and that you find a little break from the online world to be oddly refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you all have a wonderful time! Fingers crossed for your 2ww.

    ReplyDelete