Sunday, September 11, 2011

Our little secret...

I know I have not shown my face around here in quite a while but this is going to be quite a simple and short post......

I AM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am actually 14 weeks and 3 days along. Our due date is March 7th.

We have heard the heartbeat and had our first ultrasound.....this is the most beautiful thing we have ever experienced. It hasn't been all sunshine and rainbows but that doesn't matter at all.

We are here. We are trying to soak it all up. We certainly are beyond blessed.....no treatments, no meds, no doctors - just a complete surprise.

We are having fun trying to choose a name....we have a while until we can find out our baby's gender but we thought we would try to be ahead of the game....so if anyone has suggestions throw them out there!

I just thought I would update for those of you who have been wondering.

What a miracle.....our hearts are happy.

What an adventure. We are beyond grateful for the gift we have been given.

12 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!!! I am so excited for you! Just got chills when I read this. :) Are you going to start blogging about your pregnancy?? Please say yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to hear this from you Sara!! Congrats!! Can't wait to hear all about the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sara, what wonderful news! Congratulations, I am soooo happy for the both of you!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! A huge congratulations to you and your hubs!! Keep us updated, please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! Your doc was right! Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is amazing!! I am so happy for you!

    MissConception

    ReplyDelete
  7. Missing your updates! Hope all is well with you and baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Josey, for checking in! I don't write much anymore but will post an update today. Baby Ben is here and well and I was thinking today that I should share that with everyone who has helped me along the way. I hope all is well with you. I do miss all of the girls on here. Once again, thanks for asking for an update! :)

      Delete
    2. Hey Sara - just thought I'd check in again! Would love an update on baby Ben!

      Delete